Saturday, December 29, 2007

Packin' party

My friend suggested that Gabe and I throw a packing party. I thought that was a great idea and it turned out to be a smash. I had fun, and I think every one felt as though they had accomplished something. And they most certainly did! My kitchen is completely packed. Which is no small feat as the kitchen is HUGE. As in, it has a couch and full dining room table in it.

It was as good as a Christmas present as any of them could've given me. And as my time as a regular Burbankian draws to a close, every opportunity to spend time with my pals is precious.

We're off to Phoenix today to cash in on a wedding present. My mom got us tickets to a Rams game, playing the Cardinals. It should be great fun, love the live sports!!

1 comment:

Kat said...

Love Love Loved the Packin party! I'm so buying Wii now! I feel worn out with all the scrubbing and wii arm but I so enjoyed spending time with you both! Have a blast in Phoenix!