Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Dude.

I'm SO excited. I'm SO sad. I'm SO not looking forward to packing. I'm SO looking forward to moving forward. I'm SO everything.

Last night was the first time that I sat in my normal Tuesday night women's meeting and thought about not being there every week. That led to a little weepiness. Hey, I'm a crier, I'm all right with it (mostly). Then my sponsor called me and was nice to me and that just sent me over the edge. It's hard to let people be gentle and loving. It makes me feel vulnerable. But if I've learned anything over the past 5 years or so, women have a certain way of loving that makes me feel safe enough to just go ahead and cry.

So I did.

2 comments:

Miss Bliss said...

We're all gonna do some crying...that's ok it keeps us soft and pliable so that the changes that life brings along don't break us...we just gently bend and adjust and breath and weep and hold each other...no matter how far apart we are, we just hold on.

Kat said...

Ok, both of your comments make me want to cry and I felt it coming on. I will so miss you. You've become these past years a huge part of my life and well, if I type more I'll cry so we can save the tears for later. We will keep in touch, people move all the time, and you say you'll be back down often...Love Ya!