Tuesday, December 4, 2007

No big news, for once

Well, I don't have any birth or home announcements, and no pictures to share today (yet). But I love this blogging thing! I'm so happy I started it. Thanks to all who helped me have the guts to try. I don't have any political agenda or any thought that what I'm saying is really all that important. But I do feel like it's a good way to let people know what's going on, and even find out what's going on with myself. Very illuminating...

I saw my cousin's baby again yesterday, she's beautiful although not a great conversationalist. We'll give that some time though. I really feel this sense of, not urgency, but strong desire to be there for my cousin as much as I can right now. As of now, I can offer my physical presence, and I won't be able to in a few weeks. I don't know if I'm helping her at all, but at least I am there if I can be of some assistance.

That holds true with my friends, too. I want to see them more and do the hanging out thing. It's not like we're never coming back down here, and I'm only going to be 3 hours away. BUT! I've never done this before, so I don't truly know what it's going to be like.

Such an adventure!








2 comments:

Miss Bliss said...

Blogging is SO fun! I'm so glad you jumped in...it will really help to feel connected once you are up North. As I've said before I have tons of friends that live all over the place (including in other countries) and we've managed to maintain our friendships just fine. No worries there my sweet...

Kat said...

Ok, so you enjoy blogging..guess what I received my first tag blog and now I'm tagging you so we can all see seven random facts about Ang. You can see my blog for my seven.

I think I really enjoy this. I'm getting rid of all my other accounts and just keeping the blog I finally pay attention to lol.

Thanks for getting me to start posting after a year of nothing lol.