Saturday, December 1, 2007

Gabe's home!

So, my husband is home. After 5 days of manning the store and house hunting, he is returned to me.

And it seems like we're going to get the place we want. We're supposed to find out tomorrow whether or not we got it. I would love it, it's a beautiful house. At least it is from the pics I've seen, and Gabe is really high on it.

I've posted a sample picture from our formal wedding shots. It's one of my favorites but it's pretty hard to chose which one I like best. Thank you Jenn, you did an awesome job!

2 comments:

Kat said...

Again, great pic lady. You love Gabe so much and I'm glad he's home for ya! I hope you get the house too it looked amazing!

Sunshine Blue said...

Awesome photo. Impossible to tell that it's really November and freezing and you just got home from a retreat. Your spiritual peace and intense happiness win the day.