Friday, January 4, 2008

Ahhh-tascadero

We made it, just ahead of a massive rainstorm. All our stuff is in our house, and many boxes are already unpacked. We have functional bathrooms and a kitchen. We're thinking about decorations and furniture placement.

I love this house!

I don't even know what to say about the house except I've never lived in a place this great. Gabe did a great job finding this home for us.

As far as emotional temperatures go, I seem to be doing ok. I'm in a little bit of a daze, I don't think I can wrap my head around this process. I will have to take my feelings and challenges as they come and I'm looking forward to it. Gabe seems to be ok, but he's moved a long distance before. Rammie is not exactly a fan of this whole moving thing but she'll be all right.

Watch out Central Coast! The Lavezzi family has landed!


Happy New Year

1 comment:

Kat said...

Welcome to your new home. I'm glad you enjoy it.