Saturday, January 12, 2008

Oh goody, more pictures.


So I'm sure you're sick of me talking about the house by now. But here's what the living room looks like with furniture in it. And that's all I'll say about that for a while.

Having no routine is not my style. I'm a nervous nelly and like to have things planned out to the hilt. (Like if you're reading this you don't know that already!)This freestyle living is a little nerve-racking for me at times. The furor of moving has died down, and the frenetic "let's get things in order" pace is slowing. Hence, I am being left alone with myself, my thoughts, and my **FEELINGS**.

Cue scary Jaws music.

I am happy to say that my head is not quite the scary place it used to be. Still, I don't spend a lot of time there. I'm trying to be of service to my husband and keep busy doing little things. Also, I'm trying to just relax. Breathe. Enjoy the moment, the fact that I'm not working. This is a temporary situation so I might as well milk it for every ounce I can get.

It's not to say that I'm not freaked out about probably losing my job. It's just that there's nothing I can really do about it. Gabe and I talked and talked and talked this over, we figured out what was best for us as a family, and made our decisions based on that.

I really appreciate all the help and support I am getting from my girls. I feel the love vibes they are sending my way. Last night there was a party for one of the ladies I hold dear. I thought I might be way bummed that I wasn't there, but I did fine. Hey, we made a good choice for our future. And not making every single party is a small price to pay for the direction my life is taking now.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We missed you sweetpea but you are on a wonderful new adventure and that is what happens when you live a full and rich life, things change and get interesting and different and that is a good thing.