Thursday, July 3, 2008

Mama Mia!

My mom is here so I have been busy! I definitely haven't had time to feel sorry for myself, which is good.

We went and saw two movies that were fun. We've hung out and done some nothing, and eaten a whole bunch. We're going to do a cheese extravaganza night like I do with all my guests.

I like having my mom around, there's just something warm and fuzzy about a mom. She seems to like it here, plus the weather has been great, not too hot. She lives in Phoenix, so she's in heaven right now.

I feel a lot better, I have survived yet another pity party and have come out of it with a new resolve. People of the Central Coast, get ready to have fun! I'm comin' for ya. Right after my mom leaves. You have one week to prepare.

2 comments:

Kat said...

Glad to see you're feeling better! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Miss Bliss said...

Go get 'em tiger!!