Tuesday, July 8, 2008

07/07/08

Yesterday was Gabe and my first wedding anniversary. We had a great day, just chillin' and watching The Office after sleeping in til after 8am! We went to dinner and ate really well.

But mostly we just marvelled at the year. We did so much this past year, including getting married and moving 200 miles away from home and our support system. It's been great spending time and being there for each other. I love that he is officially and legally my family.

The best part of the whole thing is that I still feel like I'm living a fairy tale princess life. The feeling that it's all going to be taken from me at any second has all but disappeared over the past year. People who say marriage doesn't change anything... I don't know about that. I feel safer and happier than I have ever felt. YAY!!





5 comments:

giddy girlie said...

It's all the lame people that make marriage sound so bad. We know too many people like that, who assume it's all unhappiness and gloom, so who cares. But for us, it's all Happy Times! :) Yay!

Congrats, anniversary twin!

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary! It seems like it was only last year... oh... wait... ;) YAY HAPPINESS AND LURVE!

Miss Bliss said...

Congrats!! It's so awesome to see you guys walking through your life together filled with so much light and love.

Giggly said...

Congrats!
That's funny that you have the same anniversary as Mia.

Kat said...

Congrats on this past year! I'm so happy for the two of you...May the next year continue to be a fairy tale for you!