Monday, July 28, 2008

Party?

Friday was fun. Only two women showed up but they came ready to have a good time! We played the Wii for a while and talked for a while. There was just a little snacking.

Although I had a great time with Tish and Mo, I have to say I was disappointed that no one else made it. I will simply have to keep trying, and maybe even try harder. Eventually I will force people to have a good time with me.

My next plan of attack is to start a meeting. It will be a meditation meeting on Friday nights, hopefully down the street from my home. I just have to get the information for the meeting hall, somehow, some way. There is no google listing, no 411, nothing in the phone book. I guess I will have to make a trip down there, probably tonight.

I'm going to have lunch with a woman tomorrow, we've never really talked a lot before so I look forward to getting to know her a little better. She seems really nice but doesn't go to the women's meetings... at least not the ones that I go to. Not that there's a huge selection! Anyways, I'm hoping we can be friendlier, if not actual friends.

2 comments:

Kat said...

I love watching you grow through your posts about the bonding with the women in your new community. I'm sure over time you will make wonderful new friends. It's nice to see you having good and rough times, shows the soft side of ya.

Your get togethers are great and more and more women will see that as well!

Good Luck on your continued mission.

Miss Bliss said...

Just keep yourself open and willing...they will respond, but as with everything it takes a little time.

xoxo