Friday, February 6, 2009

Speed Review 2008

No, this is not a critique of the year's methamphetamines! This is an idea I picked up from Mary. I guess you're supposed to do it in January but whatev. What one does is take the first sentence from the first blog post of every month of the last year and then see what you get... I found Mary's quite interesting although I'd probably read her interpretation of the dictionary with some awed respect. I had quite a year! And all over the place, as usual...

We made it, just ahead of a massive rainstorm. I might be lying but... I don't think I've ever been away from Burbank for an entire month. I liked doing this cross stitch because it required effort and concentration, mixed with some pretty immediate gratification. Well, I didn't get the job. Checking in with Cedric... my husband's waiting in our convertible. Yesterday was my first day as an employee at Starbucks. My mom is here so I have been busy! I know I've been a little whiny one-note lately, but I'm being proactive. I was down in Burbank the past 3 days and as usual, I stayed pretty busy. It hasn't exactly been happy times in my head lately, although everything is exactly the same on the outside. Monday's party went great! Getting more and more excited for Christmas, although I am trying to soak it all in.

I am tagging all you bloggers that read my blog. All 3 of you! I check your blogs like every day, breathlessly waiting for new information...

No comments: