Monday, February 9, 2009

Let It Snow.... a Little

It was pouring when I woke up this morning... And then! SNOW! For real, outside of my house. Where I live all the time! I was tripping out. So was my neighbor, out in her driveway looking kind of stunned.I got a little snow on my coat while I was out taking this picture.
I'm so proud of myself for having braved the elements. I guess I'm not as much of a wuss as I used to be... but my thermostat in the house says it's 70 degrees in here and I'm FREEZING.

2 comments:

Giggly said...

I heard about that!! It only hailed here :(

Miss Bliss said...

Isn't it pretty when it's snowing? As long as you don't have to do much in it and there isn't too much of it...it's pretty fun. We had snow up in Oregon at Xmas...its was fun for us...not so much for the people in Portland.