Saturday, February 28, 2009

Back From Burbank

Honey, I'm home! That's right, back from Burbank and happy as always to return to the land of peace and greenery. I couldn't actually stay as long as I planned! I wanted to come home too badly so I left late Thursday night.

I went to Disneyland by myself, since Kate, Giddy and Bliss all have jobs and things. It was really nice and relaxing but not as much fun as when I go with a friend. I did get to go on Tower of Terror twice, which I wouldn't subject any one else to!The Peter Pan ride was magical as always and It's a Small World has gotten a fair amount of spit and polish and is all shiny and new again.



While I was down in the LA area I got to see only some of my good friends! A couple were just too busy this time around. But I got to see my childhood friend and give her a birthday hug and a little present. We've known each other 23 years now! Zoinks!!



Gabe is doing MUCH better which is great! I have my husband back, and he has his freedom back. It's fab. The acupuncture really was the magic we had been looking for. He's still going to see an orthopedic surgeon on Monday, just to be on the safe side.



I met up with an old high school friend and her 2 year old today, they just happen to live down the street from me here on the Central Coast... how bizarre! She's not some one I was super tight with in school, we were in choir together but she was a year older and I was pretty much a hag to every one anyway. But she remembered me when I sent her a message on Facebook, and was way into meeting up! So it's nice to think MAYBE I might have another local friend to add to my teeny tiny list. She also does yoga and still loves to sing, so we have some common interests. She is in a choir at Poly so I'm going to go check them out tonight. YAY!

1 comment:

Miss Bliss said...

Oh Giddy and I have totally gone on Tower of Terror two times in a row...I really like that one, but Kate won't go on it at all so we try to restrain ourselves.