Sunday, November 16, 2008

Frustrated

I am a little frustrated that my plans to go to Disneyland have been foiled. It's not the end of the world, of course. But I was looking forward to seeing the lovely Kate and even possibly my new friend Giddy. The positive is that the reason I am not going is because I am going to practice being a learning coach. On a real live person.

I'm excited yet nervous. I was supposed to start training some one a week ago, but the dude called the day before he was supposed to start and told my boss he wasn't taking the job. So I figure that was my reprieve. Now, it's time for me to start using my "bossy skills." We'll see how it goes...

My mom is coming in a few days, with her boyfriend. He's going to hook up our new (used) hot tub! Holy cow... my poor aching feet and legs can't wait! I'm excited to see my mom but at the same time it means she's not coming for Thanksgiving which makes me kinda sad. However, my brother is coming and so is my father- and sister-in-law, with her boyfriend. So the house should be pleasantly full any way.

I am looking forward to the holidays, especially now that I work retail! It was always really sad and pathetic trying to decorate where I used to work because it was way too large. So there'd be like a tree and a ribbon. And the same 3 Christmas songs on the radio. LAME!

Anyways! Thank God that's over.

What's your Turkey Day looking like this year?

No comments: