Friday, October 31, 2008

Pumpkins and SuperSam

I carved a pumpkin and her name was Tinker Bell. Don't act like you're surprised.My husband also carved a pumpkin:
Sam came by with his 11 month old dressed as Superman. The child's name is Sam Jr. So I called him SuperSam. He didn't care much what I called him as he's not into the whole talking thing yet. We watched What Lies Beneath for spooky fun. All in all a good night. We had exactly one trick or treater. That's what happens when you live on a street with out sidewalks.
Did you carve a pumpkin?

3 comments:

Giggly said...

I love the pumpkins!

Anonymous said...

You need to post a pic of 'the Enterprise.' Do it with you on it so some perspective can be achieved.

Kat said...

We did not carve a pumpkin but did light brite with the pumpkin which doesn't show to much but it worked (:

I liked your Tink pumpkin and no, not surprised.

Looks like you had a Happy Halloween!