Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween



It's rainy and gloomy and perfect! Above are my "costume socks" that I wore to work and below, my Halloween face I am wearing right now, thinking about how much I love my socks. I also put on a lot of mascara and black eyeliner to celebrate the season. Not that you can tell in this picture though. The camera adds 10 pounds on your body and erases 80% of your make-up. Hardly fair.


Hopefully I will have jack o lantern pictures for you later. Yes I am lame and haven't carved my pumpkins yet. I know it's Halloween already. Boo!

2 comments:

Giggly said...

I have the same socks!
Happy Halloween!!

Miss Bliss said...

OMG...you said just yesterday when it was all hot here, "don't worry it ALWAYS rains on Halloween" and I woke up this morning and IT WAS RAINING!!! You are a teensy bit scary sometimes...which is good on Halloween.
xoxo