Friday, October 24, 2008

Another Hiking Trip

Montana de Oro: Hello gorgeous! Gabe and I went to this new place to hike on Wednesday. It is a little different than the other hikes in that it's very beachy interactive. Obviously there was a starfish:



Things have been looking up for me. I am finding my place among the gals of this town and settling in more and more. They are very sweet women and a few of them are just absolute dolls.

Unlike the economy, I am sensing an upward trend. One of them asked me when I was throwing my next party. I told her we will have a get together when Jennie is here...

We are going to Burbank for my sister-in-law's birthday pretty soon here and I'm hoping to squeeze in some time with my gals, but it's such short notice! Really other than a trip to LA, there's nothing going on until Jennie gets here. She's due to arrive next Monday and we always enjoy her visits! Then my cousin is coming a few days later to hang with her child in a quieter place. I am so looking forward to seeing my little niece, and my cousin too.

We still haven't figured out the holidays so I won't even go into that.

I leave you with the most dramatic of pictures:



2 comments:

Giggly said...

I love Montana De Oro!!
I'm so glad everything is going so well for you! :)

Kat said...

Glad to see things are looking up for you. It took some time but it seems you've found your place there (: