Friday, December 19, 2008

Winter-y things

It's been cold here. "Duh," my husband says. "It's December," he says. Well, okay but I still have never woken up to this before:

That's frost. On my lawn. It's probably on my lawn a lot, but I leave before there's light to see it by. I keep telling Gabe how cold it is, which explains his response (see above). What else do you say after the 50th time some one remarks about how cold it is?

I can't help it, when I go outside my brain refuses to function except to mention that, Wow, it's cold. And then it just pops out of my mouth to whomever is closest. Sometimes it's just me, and then I say it to myself.

Gabe and I hung Christmas lights in our front hall. They look really great there. I'm going to see how long he'll let me keep them up. Probably at least til the new year.

3 comments:

giddy girlie said...

yeah, but it's COLD. brrr

I love the lights though! Leave them up forever!

Giggly said...

I love the lights too!

It's wayyyy cold this year!!

Kat said...

It's so cold I bought a jacket after Tantris and Eric said it was about time I get one lol. I like your lights too. The picture looks neat (: