Saturday, December 13, 2008

Merry Merry


I took some pictures from my balcony during sunset that I thought were pretty cool. The path of the sun is very noticeable from my living room, we have been able to observe how the earth's tilt affects the way the sun moves across our sky. Right now the sun is setting behind the trees in our front lawn, as opposed to all summer where it sank into the north.


Also, in news more exciting than the sunset: we got a Christmas tree! Woo hoo. We decided to pick two colors and went with blue and gold. It wasn't until I was done shopping for ornaments that I remembered -yes- those are the Rams' colors. I don't know why I didn't realize that before... but any ways I think our tree is beautiful. And seeing as I haven't had a tree in years, I am really stoked. We decorated it together which was very sweet. There are presents under it and everything. Plus it twinkles in a very merry way.

2 comments:

Giggly said...

The tree is adorable! lOVE IT!

Kat said...

Great tree Ang. Very beautiful!