Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Signs Point to Yes

The gal that did my second interview said she was 99.9% sure I'd be getting a call by Friday, telling me I got the job. That's pretty exciting news.

(It is not, however, the reason why I can't sleep. I don't normally post at 12:30am, but unfortunately my back is killing me. It's been worse, but it hardly ever keeps me up. Frankly, very little can keep me up once I've decided to sleep. So I'm very disturbed that my attempt this evening/early morning has been foiled.)

So if I start, it will probably be the end of next week. I am looking forward to it! I get to do a little bit of clothes shopping. It's for boring clothes and I'm about 10 pounds heavier than I want to be but still, shopping is shopping. And I get to make a little bit of money. And I get to add a little structure to my life. There's a lot of upside in this for me, for my little family.

Plus, if I get the job I won't have to process the feelings of rejection I dealt with when TJ's didn't hire me! I don't like rejection much...

Believe me, I'll let you know the second I do when I officially have the job. Wheeeee!

Just for fun: Here's a picture of Cedric, chilling with Tinker Bell at the Animal Kingdom. Yeah, he's got it like that...


No comments: