Sunday, April 27, 2008

Honeymoon and more

We're leaving today for Burbank, from there we'll take off to our honeymoon in Orlando on Wednesday. The day after we get back I'm off to the Mother's Day retreat. I'm packing a lot into the next two weeks.

I'm really excited but of course I'm also having a little anxiety. I'm doing my best to ignore it as it's not really a helpful emotion and there's nothing constructive about worrying. So I'm focusing on the positive which is that we get to stay at a kick ass resort for free (wedding present) and roam around Disney World for 8 days. Ok, now I'm stoked again.

This morning I'm meeting a friend from Burbank for coffee and a meeting. She's up here staying in Morro Bay, so we thought we'd get together. I can't say enough how much I love having people up to my part of the world, even for a 3 hour visit. It's so great that I get to live in such a wonderful "new" place, and get to share it with my "old" friends.

I can't wait to see everybody when I get down to Burbank. Yes, if you're reading this, that probably means YOU!

2 comments:

Big Dave said...

Happy Honeymoon. You both deserve it.

Anonymous said...

hi its Tisha K so I have been reading your blogs and was not quite sure why the gnome"cedric" was in all of these pics so I started thinking maybe you had even more mental problems than you disclosed to me...But I had to read ALL the way thru April to see you got him for a gift and he has been traveling w u since. CUTE!Funny stuff