Tuesday, April 8, 2008

32 woo hoo hoo


Hey! It's my birthday! Woo! I'm 32 now. This is what a 32 year old looks like when she wakes up in the morning. That's my favorite tree in the background... Hi tree!

I am so grateful to have made it this far, and to be having so much fun living. I am seriously having a great time. There was a time where living wasn't very much fun... but now those times are a long way away. I only remember them with a sense of thankfulness, that I no longer live that way.

Of course I am up earlier than my husband, so it's taking all my restraint not to wake him up and beg for my present! Well that's on one hand. On the other hand I'm kind of enjoying the silent, solitary celebration at the start of my day.
The only thing that will be missing this year is getting to hang with my girls. I am so sad that I didn't think to throw myself a party in Santa Barbara or something so us gals could meet half way. I guess it's not too late... watch out! You might be getting an invitation... any one interested?
I already got a few emails and cards and I expect my mother's call around 2:22pm since that is the time I was born and she always calls me then. I'm happy I wasn't born at 6am!
My cousin and her little family came to visit over the weekend. Her daughter is 4 months old and a pretty good time! She reacts to smiles and is a wiggle wormy bundle of wonder. Kim and I went shopping a little on Saturday. There is a cheese store in downtown Paso. Yes you read that correctly: cheese store. Wow. So we got some cheese and had a cheese platter dinner. One of my favoritest dinners EVER. I won't go into it but just know that I don't say that lightly.
Well I'm off to enjoy my special day! I hope all of you have a great day... Let me know what you think about a meeting halfway birthday shopping eating sight-seeing extravaganza.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

[b]congradulations!!!
Happy Birthiday!!!
Kisses...
Luciana from Brazil...

Anonymous said...

I'm TOTALLY up for a Santa Barbara extravaganza! Happy birthday darlin'!

Miss Bliss said...

HAPPY, HAPPY DAY MY SISTER ARIES WOMAN!!! A Santa B celebration sounds awesome, hope I can come.

xoxo

Tianana said...

I would love to do SB! Happiest of days to you - and MOrgan is gorgeous!

Big Dave said...

Hey happy late birthday.
Sorry the new job is keeping me busy haven't had much time to read or do anything but sleep.That pic is great. BTW your a youngin still.