Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Bishop's Peak

I know I've been a little whiny one-note lately... But I'm being proactive.

Yesterday evening I hiked up Bishop's Peak with a new friend... But, Angela you say, you don't go hiking for the love of Joseph! And I reply: Hey, I was invited somewhere and I wasn't about to turn it down.

I was sucking some serious wind but I made it to the top. I was so grateful to my feet for making it to the top, I snapped a picture of them and promised them their 15 minutes of blog fame: I'm not sore, thanks to the step classes I take I guess. So that's good. I would even do it again. Especially since I forgot Cedric, and he would just love the panoramic views. You remember Cedric:




And here's the view from the top:


There are many reasons that choosing to say yes to a hiking invitation was a good thing to do, but the biggest reason is definitely that I'm showing the universe some willingness.

3 comments:

Miss Bliss said...

WOW...how insanely beautiful!! Good choice lady!

Giggly said...

You know, I've never done that.
I'm gonna have to now!

Big Dave said...

Gives a new meaning to where are your feet great pics and congrats on making it to the top i passed out half up and i didn't even do the climb.