Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Rammie

There's nothing like a bit of perspective to stop the whining. I know I've mentioned that my dog died but I'm still feeling sad about it. I tell every one that I can, I feel like it honors her memory. But other things are going on too, and most of them are good. Her death has reaffirmed how wonderful and lovely Gabe is, as a husband and friend, and as a man.

I am really finding my place up here among some women, FINALLY! I have been waiting a long time for that!

Yoga Flirt is really moving in a positive direction, gaining momentum and I feel so special to be a part of it. We had a HUGE event on Friday and a lot of women came and oohed and ahhed and felt the love. It was a bit intense!

Hopefully the job search will be moving in a positive direction fairly soon as well. Remember, if you know of anything I am trying to be completely open to the possibilities. I want challenge and responsibility! Hook me up!

I wish I had time for a more in-depth entry but I have to get to work. Ok, I have time for one more positive afterthought: My jury duty keeps putting me on stand-by. YAAAAAAAAY! Only 3 days left...

1 comment:

Kate Danley said...

Oh, honey... I had no idea Rammie died... I am so sorry for you. Rammie was a member of the family, sure she was a little furrier than most and had a couple more legs, but a member of the family. She couldn't have asked for better parents than you and Gabe.