Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy, Home Again.

I was in Burbank for 10 days. That's a long time. While I didn't get much done, I still did a lot of stuff. To prove it, I have parking passes for Dodger Stadium, Disney, Angel's Stadium and the Long Beach Aquarium in my car. Next time I see you, they will still be in my car, so feel free to ask to see the proof.

There was plenty of stuff I didn't get to do. Like see my friends more... I mean I saw them, but not like I do when I'm only in town for a couple of days. It was like I had too much time so I had no sense of urgency. Weird. Anyway, now that I'm back I wish I would've seen more of them.

I did see this cutie a couple times:

Boy is she adorable.

BTW, this guy is pretty adorable too:
He got us great tickets for the game on Tuesday... And he got me the coolest present for my birthday! It's a purse that you changes its shell. So you can always have a different look. YAY!

Here's Cedric at the Dodgers & Angels exhibition game. That was fun, I got to hang out with my cousin... even though the Angels lost...And I saw my cousin again when we went to the Long Beach Aquarium on Friday... we took her nieces so spending time with them was cool too. Then, just to make sure I didn't miss out on the true LA experience, I drove through rush hour (ahem AT 2PM!!!) traffic on the 710, 5 and 101 freeways. Wheee!!

I also went to a choir competition at my old high school and saw some people I hadn't seen in a decade or so. I'm sure I did other things...

At any rate, I'm glad to be home and now I'm going to try to get back into a yoga and hiking routine... Yesterday was my first day back at work and it was a doozy. Easter apparently equals coffee time in this brave new world. We were BUSY!

Ok off to work...

1 comment:

kenwood said...

is easy to fall in love with a mattress based on price or how it feels in the showroom. Unless your mattress has burnt down and you have nowhere to sleep that night (or if a sale ends that specific day), there is no need to make a rushed decision about a mattress. freightliner truck mattress